SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, phone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to us, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law)
For more, see Section 4 – Bravo Store Systems, LLC
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your PayPal, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Big Dog Pawn & Jewelry | UT 9361 South Redwood Road, West Jordan UT 84088, USA.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – BRAVO STORE SYSTEMS, LLC
Our store is hosted by Bravo Store Systems, LLC. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Bravo’s data storage, databases and the general Bravo application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
The information collected by Big Dog Pawn & Jewelry | UT is used by Bravo Store Systems to improve product offerings, customize content and layout, marketing, and for internal record keeping and statistical effort. Occasionally, Bravo Store System’s eCommerce Marketplace, BUYA, will send you emails about new services or promotions. You can always opt-out of receiving any information from us by updating your account preferences in your account. You can also change access, delete, or modify any of your personal information by logging into your account on the Site. We do reserve the right to send users service and notification emails, which are considered a part of your account; given that these messages are not promotional in nature, you generally cannot opt-out of them without deleting your account.
For more insight, you may also want to read Bravo’s Terms of Service for their eCommerce marketplace, BUYA, here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our number one priority is to keep your personal information private and confidential. We will not willfully disclose your personal information to third parties. And we will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. However, certain personal information will be made to others in the process of using our Site. This information includes:
- Other visitors to our Site may view your user ID, rating, city, profile (which includes multiple fields you may elect to fill out or leave blank);
- In order to complete the transaction, we are provided with Your other’s email and postal address;
- When making an offer, we can view your user ID, rating and your city.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 8 – ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
SECTION 9 – ACCESSING, REVIEWING, AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 – DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at Big Dog Pawn & Jewelry | UT 9361 South Redwood Road, West Jordan UT 84088, USA
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[Big Dog Pawn & Jewelry | UT 9361 South Redwood Road, West Jordan UT 84088, USA]